The organizer may further adjust the details at any time in response to the latest situation of the pandemic. Please visit this page regularly for latest news and announcements.
· Contestants are no longer required to fill in the health declaration form.
· On the day of the contest, contestants are required to bring along:
(i) printed copy of admit card
(ii) identification document showing the contestant’s DOB or current school grade,
(iii) stationeries (pencils and erasers)
· Contestants aged 12 or below can enter the contest premises accompanied by one guardian; contestant aged 12 and above will have to enter the venue alone.
· Persons (including both contestants and guardians) aged 16 or above, are required to scan the LHS venue QR code using the LHS mobile application on his/her mobile phone/other mobile device before entering the contest premises.
· Persons aged 12 or above, must comply with the COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will be requested to show his/her Vaccine Pass to enter the contest premises.
(i) Persons aged 18 or above are required to receive at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine;
(ia) persons aged 12 to 17 (if within 6 months from 1st dose) are required to receive at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine;
(ib) persons aged 12 to 17 (if after 6 months from 1st dose) are required to receive at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine;
(iii) children aged under 12 can be exempted
You can present your vaccination record for the purpose of the Vaccine Pass using one of the following methods:
(i) QR code of local vaccination record using the “LeaveHomeSafe”, “iAM Smart” or “eHealth” mobile applications;
(ii) Printed local vaccination record with QR code
· According to the latest situation of the pandemic and updated Cap. 599F and Cap.599G regulations, the organizer will adopt special measures during the event. Anyone entering the venue (include but not limited to participants, parents and teachers) must comply with the all related measures. Individuals shall bear legal liability or responsibility for any non-compliance with the rules and regulations. If anyone violates the guidelines, the organizer reserves the right to request that person to leave the venue, registration fee will not be refunded.
Health Declaration Form – No Longer Required
Download Admit Card - https://mathconceptition.com/individual.php
Vaccine Pass - https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/pdf/vp_t1_ENG.pdf
Regulation Cap.599F - https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/chi/social_distancing-faq.html
Date: 9th May 2022 (MON; Public Holiday)
Venue: KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
Time: Contestants should check their contest session time and seat number by logging into the participant portal.
|Grade||Latest Contest Schedule|
|K2||(A) 11:25 AM - 12:05 PM
(C) 2:50 PM - 3:30 PM
|K3||(B) 12:45 PM - 1:25 PM
(D) 4:10 PM - 4:50 PM
|P1||9:45 AM - 10:45 AM|
|P2||9:45 AM - 10:45 AM|
|P3||11:25 AM - 12:25 PM|
|P4||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|P5||3:40 PM - 4:40 PM|
|P6||5:20 PM - 6:20 PM|
|S1||5:30 PM - 6:40 PM|
|S2||5:30 PM - 6:40 PM|
|S3||5:30 PM - 6:40 PM|